I stumbled upon this illustration on Pinterest & fell in love. Yes I know it's not Summer yet, but something about the simplicity & pops of colour made me like this A LOT.
So today I'm going to show you some fun & cute paper finds based on the colours used in this playful illustration.
I'm swooning over all of these designs, quite possibly because they all have amazing bright colours in them. My weakness!
I am a huge card & stationery lover. When I'm picking a card out for someone it takes me some time to choose. Cards are so personal. I want them to be perfect for that individual to make it that much more special when giving it to them. I don't mind spending a few extra dollars to get just the right one! I appreciate them when I receive them too. I like to think that person spent extra time out of their day to get me a card just right for my personality. HINT HINT :)
I find a lot of my cards on Etsy. Etsy is an amazing website to find the perfect paper goods (& anything else especially jewellery). Almost everything on the site is handmade or vintage, which makes it that much more personal when gifting. Have you heard of Etsy? If not go look at the site NOW...after you finish this post of course :)
Most of the designs above I found on Etsy except for the selected few.
1. Pineapple, pink & gold oh my! This is the sweetest painting I found on Made By Girl. An awesome lifestyle blog I found a few years ago. She has some great art pieces that I definitely recommend you check out. This is one of her new paintings & I fell in love immediately.
2. This cute "Best Mom Ever" water coloured card was found on the Etsy shop of Magnolia Tree Paperie. Simple & sweet. (We'll be posting more Mother's Day card finds next week!)
3. Oh letterpress cards... I have such a weakness for them! I purchased this card a few months ago from Smock Paper for my boyfriend. He lives in the States for half the year playing hockey, so I like to send him a little snail mail to make his day a little more interesting. Not too keen on the grammar going on here, but there's gold foil so I'm not complaining.
4. These invites are super cute! Stumbled upon them on Oh So Beautiful Paper designed by Lauren Chism. I'm in love with the design & the little pops of baby symbols she puts throughout the invitation. Love love love these!
5 & 6. Designed by the Moglea Etsy shop. So much beautiful stationery in this shop I definitely recommend you take a look if you like these two colourful cards.
7. Hello beautiful is right! What a pretty poster to hang in your office or on an inspiration board. Found over at the Etsy shop of Pretty Print Shop.
Do you have a favourite card shop or paper goods store? Let us know so we can take a peak! Have an awesome weekend!