We cannot believe the holidays are here & we have no snow. It doesn't seem real? Christmas always needs snow, just a childhood wish that will never get old.
To make it feel like Christmas is tomorrow you have to start baking these amazing cookies, NOW! Seriously they're the best cookies we've ever had & cannot get enough of them.
White Chocolate Peppermint Pudding Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract (or real vanilla if you have it on hand)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 small package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup crushed peppermints or candy canes (Bulk Barn carries crushed peppermints)
1. Cream together butter & sugar
2. Beat in dry instant pudding mix
3. Add eggs & vanilla, mix well
4. Add baking soda & flour, mix well
5. Stir in peppermints & white chocolate chips
6. Roll into 1" balls & place on a lined baking sheet (or a greased baking sheet)
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees.
Makes 3 dozen cookies.
These cookies do not disappoint & they're perfect for last minute gifts if you are lucky to have extra!
Happy a great holiday everyone & Merry Christmas! (We're still dreaming up snow)